3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, ARCTIC WHITE
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Size:3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range:0-7,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Bracket Included
Can this be installed in as steering column mounted cup?
The backlight on this is dim. If I upgrade to the LED will it be brighter, and if so, what LED bulb do I need?
What is the outer bezel dia. Assuming i can panel mount this one
Can I get the tachometer #1398 with a black bezel???
Hi, Will tach #1398 fit pedestal/cup #2153? What is the length of pedestal/cup #2153? Are there any other column mounts for tach #1398? Thanks for your time
What size hole to mount
Have a 1994 Subaru Liberty will this Tacho wire in or do I need a multiplier?
Is this gauge lighted # 1398
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
3-1/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2153$46.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$174.42
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$15.08
3-1/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1388$177.16