You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Can I get the tachometer #1398 with a black bezel???Thank you for your inquiry. There is not a black bezel option for this tachometer.Date published: 2020-02-21
Hi, Will tach #1398 fit pedestal/cup #2153? What is the length of pedestal/cup #2153? Are there any other column mounts for tach #1398? Thanks for your time Thank you for your question. Yes, 1398 will fit in 2153. Our cup 2153 is 3 inches deep. There are not many mounting options available for 3-1/8" but it does vary per application. If you contact our support team with details about your application, we can give you a better answer on what is available for you. You can call 866.248.6357 or submit a contact form here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-19
What size hole to mountThank you for your question. This gauge fits in a 3-1/8" hole.Date published: 2018-12-10
Have a 1994 Subaru Liberty will this Tacho wire in or do I need a multiplier?Hi Ivan, thank you for the question. Subaru models are tricky around this time period. There may be a need for a 1 pulse tachometer and there could possibly be a need for a 9117 Tach Adapter. I would recommend sending our Technical Support Team an email with your make, model, year, and engine size. They'll be able to confirm what will be required. https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-08-27
Is this gauge lighted # 1398Hi Butch, thank you so much for the question. Yes, the 1398 Tachometer is lighted with 2 x #168 bulbs. The sockets included will also accept our LED upgrade bulbs 3284, 3285, 3286, 3287, and 3288.Date published: 2018-03-12
California Prop 65 Warning