You have no items in your shopping cart.
For all AutoMeter gauges (except Air/Fuel & Auto Gage), speedometers, and most in-dash tachometers. Does not work with Digital & LED Lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2, ES, GS, Elite, Factory Match, NV, Phantom II, Sport-Comp II, Ultra-Lite II). Upgrade your standard instrument lighting with intense LEDs. Replaces 161, 193, 194 & 168 style wedge base bulbs only.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Replacement LED bulb for most AutoMeter incandescent lit gauges, speedometers, and in-dash tachometers
- Replaces 161, 193, 194, & 168 style wedge base bulbs only
- Does not work with Digital A/F Ratio & Auto Gage (Works with Analog A/F Ratio Gauges)
- Does not work with Digital & LED lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2 ES, GS, NV, American Muscle, Sport Comp II, etc.)
- 35-40 Lumen Output
- Current draw: 0.06 Amps
- Average bulb life expectancy: 100,000 Hours
- SHIPPED WITH
OK my bulb is in front of the tac which I have lost it came unhooked. Do you sell a replacement bulb and socket? If is all one unit bulb and sockethttps://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=3219#1&profile=products Thank you for your inquiry. Our products with lighting through the front use the 3219 linked above.Date published: 2019-04-24
Does this replace the light bulb in your auto meter rpm tac?Thank you for your question. It depends on the tach. Many of our tachs do use this bulb, if the bulb and socket plug in to the back of the housing. If the light is installed on the front of the tach, no this light will not work.Date published: 2019-04-19
What light temperature are these?they are rated at 35 to 40 lumensDate published: 2018-12-31
How many of these LED bulbs are required for your full YJ Wrangler, 7-gauge replacement dash? THXThank you so much for contacting us. You will need 7 total LED bulbs for that gauge kit. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-22
California Prop 65 Warning