Join the AutoMeter Products Team, the industry leader in automotive performance instrumentation and test equipment. These positions are full time with excellent company benefits.
National Account Sales Manager
Auto Meter Products, the leader in both automotive instrumentation and electrical system diagnostic testing & charging equipment, has an exciting new opportunity available. We are seeking a National Sales Account Manager to join our growing team. With over 60 years in business and a U.S. based world class IATF 16949 Certified operation, we continue to be a leader in the automotive marketplace
The National Account Sales Manager will have direct responsibility to achieve sales objectives in their assigned accounts. Ideal candidate must be proficient in developing positive customer relationships as well as successfully navigating complex organizational structures to close on programs and opportunities. Other responsibilities include interfacing with existing and new customers to drive growth, improve customer satisfaction and determine market product requirements. They will also participate in new product planning sessions that can result in the recommendation of new products that can expand our business. This position requires 50% travel nationally presenting and demonstrating programs and products. We take pride in having a creative, professional, employee-focused work environment.
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Must have 5+ years of related experience. Must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills, high integrity, and a proven track record of growing sales through positive relationships. Automotive performance industry knowledge is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Inside Sales Representative
AutoMeter Products, Inc. is an automotive instrumentation company based in Sycamore, IL. We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. Auto Meter Products prides itself in having a creative, professional, employee-focused work environment.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. This position will also assist with qualifying prospective customers, identifying opportunities that warrant a direct meeting with Auto Meter Field Sales staff, and performing administrative sales support activities. Ideal candidate must be proficient in developing positive customer relationships. Position also requires attending trade shows and 10% travel.
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Candidate must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills, high integrity, proficiency in spreadsheet analysis, and a proven track record of growing sales through positive relationships.
Benefits package includes
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matched contributions
- Paid holiday and personal time
- Short-term, long-term, and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
*Qualified applicants may submit resume to email@example.com.
Technical Support/Sales Agent
AutoMeter is an industry leader in the high performance automotive aftermarket. It is a high technology company based in Sycamore, IL USA, with a state-of-the-art cellular automotive manufacturing operation, world-class ISO 9000:TS 16949 Certified Quality System, an advanced engineering team, and product technology that is unmatched in the automotive marketplace. Auto Meter Products prides itself in having a creative, professional, employee-focused work environment.
Benefits package includes:
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• Retirement plan with company matched contributions
• Paid holiday and personal time
• Short-term, long-term, and life insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Key Responsibilities and scope of work include:
• Providing technical support, pre-sales recommendations, and general customer service to performance automotive customers via phone and email.
More About You:
• You must be knowledgeable in basic automotive wiring with a general understanding of automotive systems including engine and electrical.
• You must possess good interpersonal skills and interact well with a variety of personality types over the phone and in person
• You have the ability to work in a team environment with customer service, quality assurance, manufacturing, and engineering personnel.
• You can communicate effectively in English, in both oral and written forms.
• You have a basic PC knowledge with experience in MS Office
• Customer Service experience is preferred
• Automotive technical experience is preferred
Qualified applicants may submit resume to:
AutoMeter Products, 413 W Elm St, Sycamore, IL 60178 Attn: Cyndy Pitt or email: Cyndy_Pitt@autometer.com
Production employment opportunities available.
Email resumes to: Cyndy_pitt@autometer.com
AutoMeter is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the company. AutoMeter does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at:
AutoMeter Products, Inc
111 Somonauk St
Sycamore, IL 60178