3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, ARCTIC WHITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:0-8,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
Are these tachs in metal or plastic housings?
We have a plastic material that we use for the housing of our tachs.
Date published: 2021-11-12
Is this available in thousands instead of hundred?
Unfortunately the Artic White line does not have the tach come in the thousands and only the hundreds.
Date published: 2021-11-08
What size mounting hole for #1390 tachometer?
Hi Bill, thank you for reaching out to us. The 1390 hole size is 3-3/8". The overall bezel diameter or O.D. is 3-3/4".
Date published: 2018-09-04
I have a 2000 Moto Guzzi v-twin motorcycle (V11 Sport model) and I am in need of a durable tach. Do you make a white face 80mm tach that would read up to 10,000 rpm, and would be compatible with my bike? If so what would the price be. Thanks.
Hi Wayne, thank you for the question. We make several motorcycle tachometers in our Pro-Cycle line, which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/pro-cycle.html#1&profile=products Take a look through those and if you have additional questions give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question
Date published: 2018-02-01
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.45
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.99
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #5203$53.24
3-3/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #5204$37.25
3-3/8" GPS SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1349$374.99