You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I have a 2000 Moto Guzzi v-twin motorcycle (V11 Sport model) and I am in need of a durable tach. Do you make a white face 80mm tach that would read up to 10,000 rpm, and would be compatible with my bike? If so what would the price be. Thanks.Hi Wayne, thank you for the question. We make several motorcycle tachometers in our Pro-Cycle line, which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/pro-cycle.html#1&profile=products Take a look through those and if you have additional questions give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-01
California Prop 65 Warning