You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with 2 - 4 pulse ignition signals (4-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Hi Joseph. Thanks for the reply. I will wait for the cup to be available so I can ensure it will look right in my coupe. Will they appear on the website soon?, are any pictures available yet?Hi Lyall, they will be up on the website as soon as they are available. As of this moment in time, I unfortunately don't have an exact date for you. They will look exactly like the existing cups, just very slightly smaller: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=gauge+cup+3-3%2F8%22#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-19
Hi. Do you have this in a pedestal mount? Or can you get a kit to mount itHi Lyall, thank you so much for contacting us. While there is not presently a pedestal mount available for this tach, there will be options available earlier on in 2018. There will be both a chrome and a black finish 3-1/8" Pedestal Mount Cup for AutoMeter tachs, part number 2153 and 2154 respectively. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-15
Hi, I'm interested in the Ford 5 gauge set with the addition of the Rev counter. I need the speedo to be in mph for the UK. I believe this set comes with all of the sender units etc. Could you please give me a price Incl. shipping to the UKHi Tony, thank you so much for contacting us. Here is a link to the gauge set that matches this tach (pricing is on the page): http://www.autometer.com/ford-5-pc-kit-box-w-elec-speedo.html The speedometer is indeed in imperial scale. Presently, we charge a flat rate of $99.95 for international shipping, irrespective of the size of the order.Date published: 2017-11-20
California Prop 65 Warning