3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, OLD-TYME WHITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range:0-7,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
I bought a Autumeter 1695 tachometer to use a 1969 Ford 302, I have installed a HEI distributor on the engine. Does the wire from the SIG on the tach go to the tach label terminal on the HEI distributor? Seems like a no brained but I don't want to fry tac
Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. Yes, the SIG (signal) terminal on the tachometer will connect to the tach terminal on your HEI distributor. The only exception would be if you had an MSD ignition box. Then you would need to connect the SIG terminal to the tach terminal on the MSD box.
Date published: 2018-02-21
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.45
3-1/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2153$50.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.99
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.16
3-1/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2154$34.99