5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, ARCTIC WHITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
This tach has just started to bounce ahead a couple of hundred rpm at idle. It is ok above 1200rpm. It was ok for for at least 8-9 years. I have Crane ignition distributor and fireball coil pn a 331 SBF.
Please call Tech Support at 866-248-6357 for assistance with this tachometer.
Date published: 2022-11-09
Can i swap bulbs to change color of the gauge lighting?
The light bulbs are removable for replacement or color change.
Date published: 2022-04-27
Will this gauge fit into a 4 1/2 receiver hole?
Hi Aaron, This 1399 tachometer requires a 4-5/8" hole for mounting. Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-04-27
whats a good way to mark redline on these? do you guys offer anything to do that like a transparent vinyl decal set ?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have any type of decal or auxiliary indicator you could use with this gauge to mark red line. You would need to come up with your own method/material for doing that if you wanted to.
Date published: 2019-10-30
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.33
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$177.29
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$17.53
5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1389$281.07
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$12.49