3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, ARCTIC WHITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range:0-7,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Domed Lens
- Bracket Included
Rated 5 out of 5 by thumper from Matching Gauge I replaced my old gauges with the white face gauge clusters and replace my old tach with tis one to match my new gauges. It looks great and works perfectly.
Date published: 2022-03-21
Have a 1994 Subaru Liberty will this Tacho wire in or do I need a multiplier?
Hi Ivan, thank you for the question. Subaru models are tricky around this time period. There may be a need for a 1 pulse tachometer and there could possibly be a need for a 9117 Tach Adapter. I would recommend sending our Technical Support Team an email with your make, model, year, and engine size. They'll be able to confirm what will be required. https://www.autometer.com/contacts
Date published: 2018-08-27
Is this gauge lighted # 1398
Hi Butch, thank you so much for the question. Yes, the 1398 Tachometer is lighted with 2 x #168 bulbs. The sockets included will also accept our LED upgrade bulbs 3284, 3285, 3286, 3287, and 3288.
Date published: 2018-03-12
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.45
3-1/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2153$50.99
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.99
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.16
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$13.21
3-1/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1388$174.65