You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I cannot get my 02 wrangler speedo and odo coordinated. With speedo almost correct the best I can get my odo is .8 mile for every mile marker ... will this instrument solve my problem? Hi John, thank you for connecting with us. Yes, this speedometer should solve your problem. Once calibrated the speed and odometer should perfectly match up. Calibrating simply requires pushing a button, driving a pre-determined 2 miles, then pushing the button again. The instructions will provide a little more detail on the exact process: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1266.pdfDate published: 2018-02-13
California Prop 65 Warning