3-1/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, ARCTIC WHITE
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either.
- Size:3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range:0-120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
Can you use a auto meter gps sending unit on this speedometer
My 1388 speedo appears to be correctly calibrated, but the needle jumps around quite a bit between 30-40 mph. Just like the old mechanical units with cable drive. ???
I cannot get my 02 wrangler speedo and odo coordinated. With speedo almost correct the best I can get my odo is .8 mile for every mile marker ... will this instrument solve my problem?
I have a NV 3500 5 speed manual transmission in my 1960 Chevy truck. Will this speedo work on this transmission without a computer? Thanks
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.19
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.53
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
3-1/8", PEDESTAL W/ CHROME CUP Product #2153$43.95
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28
3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1398$130.88