You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
3-1/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, ARCTIC WHITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by David S from Odometer Incorrect I bought this speedo in a kit with volt, temp, oil press & fuel in July 2005. I did not install and start using until June 2012. Installed in my 1955 Chevy with LS electronics. August 11, 2019 returning from Bowling Green KY which is about 250 miles and the odometer registered only about 80 miles. The trip set was inaccurate as well. Speedo has always (and still does) register perfectly accurate with GPS MPH reading. Autometer offered to repair it for a fee but decided to buy a new replacement for I did not know how long I would be with out a speedo while being repaired. I now have to send my new speedo in to add the miles that is now on the car for a $35 fee.Date published: 2019-08-17
California Prop 65 Warning