You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Do you know what the thread pattern is on the back of the speedometer model 1420?Thank you for the question. All of our mechanical speedometers, including the model in the 1420 kit, feature a 5/8-18 UNF thread. The actual cable drive is .104 square drive.Date published: 2019-08-30
I'm doing an LS engine swap with a 4l60e into a Jeep comanche, which means I will have to replace and build my own cluster. What is the depth of these gauges?Thank you for your question. The 2-1/16" gauges are 1-1/2" deep with mounting studs extending an extra 1-1/8" after that. The 3-1/8" Gauge is 1-3/4" deep with mounting studs extending an extra 1" from there.Date published: 2019-07-12
what is the ohm rating for the gas gauge sending unit?Thank you for your question. The fuel level gauge and fuel level sending unit in this kit are both 240 ohms at empty and 33 ohms at full.Date published: 2019-07-12
what is the difference in 1420 and 1421 gauge setThank you for your question. 1420 uses a Mechanical speedometer, 1421 uses an electric speedometer.Date published: 2019-02-27
Dear What is the weight of the kit? thank youThank you for your question. The shipping weight of this kit is 4.85lbs or 2.20kg.Date published: 2018-12-17
California Prop 65 Warning