ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE
For use with #3262 fuel level sender. Adapts 5 bolt pattern of #3262 fuel level sender to early Ford gas tanks equipped with a 6 bolt pattern.
- Adapter for AutoMeter 3262 fuel level sender when being used with fuel tanks fitted with a 6 bolt pattern such as Ford vehicles built between 1936 and 1946.
- Includes cork gasket and mounting hardware
- Made from 6061 Aluminum, raw finish.
- Measures 3.25 in. OD, 1.75 in. ID, 0.25 in. thick
- Outer Bolt Circle: 2.75 in.
- Inner Bolt Circle: 2.126 in.
Will this work on a Pontiac?
what is the id and od of the adapter gary weir
I have a Auto Meter fuel gauge model 7310. I have an off road (UTV) Honda Pioneer 500, 2017. I want to put an aftermarket fuel gauge on the machine. I am wondering if this 7310 gauge could be used and is a new sender needed?
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$45.13
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$17.22