You have no items in your shopping cart.
For use with #3262 fuel level sender. Adapts 5 bolt pattern of #3262 fuel level sender to early Ford gas tanks equipped with a 6 bolt pattern.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Adapter for AutoMeter 3262 fuel level sender when being used with fuel tanks fitted with a 6 bolt pattern.
- Includes cork gasket and mounting hardware
- Made from 6061 Aluminum, raw finish.
- Measures 3.25 in. OD, 1.75 in. ID, 0.25 in. thick
- Outer Bolt Circle: 2.75 in.
- Inner Bolt Circle: 2.126 in.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Hardware Included
I have a Auto Meter fuel gauge model 7310. I have an off road (UTV) Honda Pioneer 500, 2017. I want to put an aftermarket fuel gauge on the machine. I am wondering if this 7310 gauge could be used and is a new sender needed?Hi Donald, thank you for connecting with us. First of all it's important to know that the 7310 is designed for and sold as an automotive gauge. It's not a sealed instrument and not necessarily recommended for a UTV. Functionally, as long as you have a 12V battery to power it, and a sender that is within the range of 0-280 or 280-0 ohms, this gauge can be programmed to it. It also features 7 different presets that may be close to or match your sender. You can see those presets on the instructions here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1136.pdfDate published: 2018-02-28
California Prop 65 Warning