5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-1/8" & 2-1/16", MECHANICAL SPEEDOMETER, OLD TYME BLACK
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Domed Lens
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
Will they work in a standard 1961 TR3A?
I recently purchased a vehicle that has one of your brand speedometers installed in it. I cannot reset the odometer. Can you advise me how to do it or do I need to replace the unit. Thanks
are these rear loaded into a 1940 Ford Bob Drake dash panel ?,and does it include the lights, all the sending units, and are they programable ?
what is the ohms on your old tyme fuel gauge?
looking to put in a 1966 mustang. are the gauges electric? Can i use the factory wiring to hook up the gauges?
Hi Do you have them for europ, and do you have spidometers for boats. Hav an old Volvo Penta TMD 70B
I installed the fuel gauge which I know is a 73-10 ohm for my 1981 Ford Fairmont. The gauge that came with the kit is a 240-33. And is currently working as Full being 1/2 and 1/2 being empty. How can I fix this?
Is a Tach available
You may also like:
3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, OLD TYME BLACK Product #1798$152.99
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$19.99
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$42.35
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$13.21
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$15.17
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, GREEN Product #3285$16.70