You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Hi Do you have them for europ, and do you have spidometers for boats. Hav an old Volvo Penta TMD 70BThank you for your question. We do offer a selection of metric gauges. We also offer speedometers in our marine all of our marine series. If you need further help choosing a gauges, you can contact our support team at 815.895.8141 or over email via https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-11
I installed the fuel gauge which I know is a 73-10 ohm for my 1981 Ford Fairmont. The gauge that came with the kit is a 240-33. And is currently working as Full being 1/2 and 1/2 being empty. How can I fix this?Hi Nick, thank you so much for contacting us. You'll either need to use the sending unit that was included with the gauge kit or send us the gauge to have it recalibrated to read 73-10 ohms. Here is a link to our service form: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-12
California Prop 65 Warning