You have no items in your shopping cart.
For all AutoMeter gauges (except Air/Fuel & Auto Gage), speedometers, and most in-dash tachometers. Does not work with Digital & LED Lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2, ES, GS, Elite, Factory Match, NV, Phantom II, Sport-Comp II, Ultra-Lite II). Upgrade your standard instrument lighting with intense LEDs. Replaces 161, 193, 194 & 168 style wedge base bulbs only.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Replacement LED bulb for most AutoMeter incandescent lit gauges, speedometers, and in-dash tachometers
- Replaces 161, 193, 194, & 168 style wedge base bulbs only
- Does not work with Digital A/F Ratio & Auto Gage (Works with Analog A/F Ratio Gauges)
- Does not work with Digital & LED lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2 ES, GS, NV, American Muscle, Sport Comp II, etc.)
- 4.5-5 Lumen Output
- Current draw: 0.06 Amps
- Average bulb life expectancy: 100,000 Hours
- SHIPPED WITH
Will it fit my Toyota Solara 2001? If so whereNo. that vehicle should have a T4 Neo wedge bulb.Date published: 2019-03-05
Are these blue lights the same light that is used in autometer cobalt guages?Thank you for your question. The Cobalt series uses small LEDs which are embedded in the circuit board. This light is not the same as those, although it is the closest match we offer.Date published: 2019-01-05
Will the leds dim if wired into my headlight dimmer switch or do I need the led dimmer control?Thank you so much for contacting us. As these LEDs are designed to work with a conventional light bulb socket, we do build them so they are able to be dimmed with most every conventional linear rheostat dimmer. You will not need to use the 9114 dimmer module with these. Hope this helps!Date published: 2019-01-05
California Prop 65 Warning