You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Does this speedometer come with a cable for a Ford truck?Thank you for the question. The 1300 does not come with a cable and we do not offer any speedometer cables to purchase. Our mechanical speedometers feature a 5/8-18 UNF threaded cable input. You can usually find a compatible cable from an auto parts store or speedometer shop. If you have trouble finding something, we would recommend http://www.speedometersolutions.com/Date published: 2019-01-18
does the speedo come in klms???alsoThank you for your question. Unfortunately, that specific speedometer is not available in a metric version. The metric speedometer available in the Arctic White gauge line is part #1388-MDate published: 2018-10-31
Can the Bulbs be upgraded to Blue LED?Hi Bob, thank you so much for contacting us. These gauges can absolutely use our LED replacement bulbs. The white dials work very well with colored LEDs. Here's a link to our blue LED kit that would be perfect for these: https://www.autometer.com/led-bulb-replacement-t3-wedge-blue-5-pack.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-09
im trying to determine my speedometer gears. I have autometer 3 an one eight inch arctic white mechanical speedometer. is this speedometer 1000 revolutions at 60 mph?Hi Archie, thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, our mechanical speedometers are considered a 1:1 ratio, which is 1,000 RPM on the cable equals 60 MPH on the speedometer.Date published: 2017-12-14
California Prop 65 Warning