You have no items in your shopping cart.
For all AutoMeter gauges (except Air/Fuel & Auto Gage), speedometers, and most in-dash tachometers. Does not work with Digital & LED Lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2, ES, GS, Elite, Factory Match, NV, Phantom II, Sport-Comp II, Ultra-Lite II). Upgrade your standard instrument lighting with intense LEDs. Replaces 161, 193, 194 & 168 style wedge base bulbs only.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Replacement LED bulb for most AutoMeter incandescent lit gauges, speedometers, and in-dash tachometers
- Replaces 161, 193, 194, & 168 style wedge base bulbs only
- Does not work with Digital A/F Ratio & Auto Gage (Works with Analog A/F Ratio Gauges)
- Does not work with Digital & LED lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2 ES, GS, NV, American Muscle, Sport Comp II, etc.)
- 27-30 Lumen Output
- Current draw: 0.06 Amps
- Average bulb life expectancy: 100,000 Hours
- SHIPPED WITH
I need a green or red led to replace the incandescent IDI 4133 bulb in my Autometer Tach. Also I would like two leds for my water and oil pressure gauges, which is a larger incandescent bulb, but I haven’t been able to get it out to find a ID#.Thank you for your inquiry. Green and red LED replacements to install into the front of our tachometers are 3295 and 3294 respectively. Green and red LED replacements to install into the back of our gauges are 3285 and 3284 respectively.Date published: 2019-01-30
Will this led replace the bulb in a 2897 tach?Hi Bryan, thank you so much for contacting us. This LED replacement will work perfectly with the 2897 tach. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-12
California Prop 65 Warning