You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
Is part number #2198 gauge wire harness needed to install these gaugesHi Hector, thank you so much for contacting us. The 2198 wiring harness is a great addition to this kit and definitely makes installation easier, but it is not required to install them. You can use any 18 gauge or better automotive quality wire and standard spade terminals. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
Do you have a set that comes with blinkers & bright light? Do they all light up when the powered up/Hi Otis, thank you for the question. We do offer an LED kit, model 3283, that can be installed anywhere in your dash to provide turn signal indicators, etc, but we currently do not offer gauges that have them built in. For illumination the American Muscle Series features internal white LEDs and provides a vivid, through the dial lighting and lighted pointer. This can be wired so that it's on whenever the instrument is powered up or only at night when the headlights are turned on.Date published: 2018-05-09
Would like to get them either black or with a black bezel If possibleHi Max, thank you so much for the question. I would recommend taking a look at our GT Series, which is similar to the American Muscle, but features an all black appearance. For an additional cost we can quote you on a special order of American Muscle gauges with black bezels. If you'd like a quote, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-07
greetings, Can I have this set and the speedometer in Km/H ? Thanks,Hi Ebrahim, thank you so much for contacting us. While we do offer a metric scale speedometer in the American Muscle series, it is not currently available in a kit. All of the pieces are available separately and can easily be put together. Here is a link to the exact speedometer you'd need: https://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-speedo-260-kph-programmable-am-muscle.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-15
Will this work for my 0-90 ohms fuel pump? YhxHi Jeremy, thank you so much for contacting us. This kit comes with a 240 ohm empty, 33 ohm full fuel level gauge, as well as a matching universal sending unit. It will not work properly if you already have a 0-90 ohm sender. We do have a matching gauge available on its own here: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-fuel-level-0-e-90-f-sse-am-muscle.html You can certainly piece the kit together with individual parts or we can modify an existing gauge that you already have in our service department. If you need help putting together part numbers specific to your application, please don't hesitate to contact our service team at 866.248.6357. You can also hit the Chat link at the top of every page on the website or email us here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-08
California Prop 65 Warning