You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, AMERICAN MUSCLE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Papaw from Gauges Gauges have been in truck two years now. Look good works good.Date published: 2018-08-09
Question #1Does this kit fit 1979 z28 camaro? Question#2 Is the product #2198 needed if I buy this 5pcs kit?Thank you for your question. This kit will work with our P/N: 2133 dash panel. You can also use P/N: 2198 in order to make the installation simpler, but it's not needed if you are okay with doing your own wiring.Date published: 2020-03-07
What ohm are these gauges 30 or 90? Auto meter American Muscle.Thank you for your question. The ohm range of the fuel level gauge is 240-33. The pressure gauge uses a sensor #2242 and the temp gauge uses sensor #2258, both sensor specs can be found here: https://www.autometer.com/sensor_specsDate published: 2019-02-25
Could I get this with a 5" speedo instead? My dash size hole is bigger than the 3 3/8" speedo.Thank you for your question. You will need to order the parts for this kit individually if you wanted to swap out or more of the gauges. If you call our support team, they can help you put together a kit with a 5" speedo replacing the 3-3/8" one. You can reach them here: 866.248.6357Date published: 2019-01-11
Do you do an exhaust gas temp gauge to suitThank you for connecting with us. Unfortunately, there is no exhaust temp or pyrometer available in the American Muscle Series. It's a popular line that we've continued to expand, so it's possible we could add it in the future, but no plans currently.Date published: 2018-11-20
What Shift Indicator works best with American muscle gauges? Thank you for your question. No indicator performs better than others with American muscle. Personally, I recommend product # 5343 to pair with American muscle gauges as it is a completely stand-alone product.Date published: 2018-09-21
I noticed the led window on the American Muscle gauge is Red in color. Does it come in grey or just plain white light? I do not like the red. also do you make a clock to match and fit a 66 corvette. Cluster to direct fit C2 corvette?Hi Bruce, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately the odometer portion of the American Muscle speedometer is only offered in red. We do make a clock in the American Muscle series, though it is not specific to any one year/make/model of vehicle: https://www.autometer.com/2-clock-illuminated-analog-american-muscle.html Finally, while we do not offer a direct fit panel in our lineup, our friends at Classic Dash do: http://classicdash.com/product/1963-67-corvette-6-gauge-panel-with-5-auto-meter-gauges/ Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-11
Is part number #2198 gauge wire harness needed to install these gaugesHi Hector, thank you so much for contacting us. The 2198 wiring harness is a great addition to this kit and definitely makes installation easier, but it is not required to install them. You can use any 18 gauge or better automotive quality wire and standard spade terminals. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
Do you have a set that comes with blinkers & bright light? Do they all light up when the powered up/Hi Otis, thank you for the question. We do offer an LED kit, model 3283, that can be installed anywhere in your dash to provide turn signal indicators, etc, but we currently do not offer gauges that have them built in. For illumination the American Muscle Series features internal white LEDs and provides a vivid, through the dial lighting and lighted pointer. This can be wired so that it's on whenever the instrument is powered up or only at night when the headlights are turned on.Date published: 2018-05-09
California Prop 65 Warning