You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
I have the auto meter 1421 5 piece gauge set the fuel gauge I can not get the gauge to calibrate. I have a fuel injection tank , I have a fuel sending unit for a 1992 Chevy G10 van . What do I need to get the fuel gauge to work correctly . Hi Terry, thank you for the question. The 1421 Kit includes a 240-33 ohm fuel level gauge. A 1992 Chevy would likely be a 0-90 ohm sending unit from the factory. Once you can confirm this, you can purchase either a 1422 fuel level gauge that will match up to a 0-90 ohm sender, or you can send your existing fuel level gauge in to us for service to have a 0-90 ohm meter put in. This will typically cost a fee plus return shipping back. For additional information or questions on this process, give us a call at 866-248-6357, contact us via web chat during standard business hours using the link at the top of the page, or contact us via email through this link: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-08-13
does this speedometer come in metric?Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you can get the entire kit with the metric speedometer option as model 1421-M, https://www.autometer.com/designer-black-5-pc-kit-box-w-elec-speedo-kph.html The metric speedometer by itself is model 1487-M, https://www.autometer.com/3-1-8-speedo-190-kph-elec-db-chrome-bezel.htmlDate published: 2018-05-21
California Prop 65 Warning