You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Will these work with diesel enginesThank you for your inquiry. This 5 gauge kit will work on diesel applications.Date published: 2020-02-14
Hello, 1998 Ford Dana 60 rear axle speed sensor has 2 wires going out. How these are connected to your speedometer? There's only one terminal at the back of your gauge. Can you please advice how to hook it up? Thank you. MilanThank you for your inquiry. With a two wire "Sine Wave" Vehicle Speed Sensor, one wire arbitrarily gets grounded, the other one supplies signal.Date published: 2020-01-15
Can I get this kit with a tachometer instead of speedometer?Thank you for your inquiry. Our Street Rod Kit Boxes are only sold with speedometers, and we cannot substitute a tachometer. You would need to purchase gauges individually to do this.Date published: 2019-12-31
Will speed sensor work with 67 ford mustang ? If not what sensor is needed?Thank you for your question. You will need to use P/N: 5292.Date published: 2019-11-26
Set speedometer of 1302 gauge kitThank you for your question. The speedometer in the 1302 kit is #1388. The instructions for installing and setting the 1388 speedometer can be found here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1266.pdfDate published: 2019-10-01
what sending unit for water temp is needed for this kitThank you for your question. The necessary sending units will be included with the kit. The replacement sensor is #2258.Date published: 2019-08-28
Is there a arctic white gauge kit that comes comparable to a ford mustang fuel sending unit ? Proper ohm range Thank you so much for contacting us. While there is not a kit available with a 73 - 10 ohm fuel level gauge, they are all offered separately. Here is a link to the correct gauge for your Mustang: https://www.autometer.com/2-fuel-level-73-e-8-12-f-ford-arctic-white.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-05
Will the 1302 5 gauge cluster fit in the 7055 panelThank you so much for contacting us. The 1302 kit will work perfectly with the 7055 panel. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
California Prop 65 Warning