You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
what sending unit for water temp is needed for this kitThank you for your question. The necessary sending units will be included with the kit. The replacement sensor is #2258.Date published: 2019-08-28
Is there a arctic white gauge kit that comes comparable to a ford mustang fuel sending unit ? Proper ohm range Thank you so much for contacting us. While there is not a kit available with a 73 - 10 ohm fuel level gauge, they are all offered separately. Here is a link to the correct gauge for your Mustang: https://www.autometer.com/2-fuel-level-73-e-8-12-f-ford-arctic-white.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-05
Will the 1302 5 gauge cluster fit in the 7055 panelThank you so much for contacting us. The 1302 kit will work perfectly with the 7055 panel. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
In your Product kit #1302 it has a 240-33 ohm fuel sender, my new 16 gal. fuel cell has a 90-0 ohm unit in it now, can I retrofit your sender to work? I have a 10" deep tank and a 5 hole top plate. Thank You, have a nice day.Thank you so much for contacting us. The adjustable fuel level sender we include will work in most instances with a 5 hole mounting flange. Here's a link to the exact unit for you to check: https://www.autometer.com/universal-fuel-level-sender-240-e-33-f.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-26
#1302 or #1602 sets. Will the speedo's work with a GPS sender?Hi Snappy, thank you so much for contacting us. Yes, but the 1302 and 1602 gauge sets will work perfectly with our 5289 GPS Speed Sensor: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html In fact, this GPS unit will work with every single AutoMeter electronic programmable speedometer. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-08
California Prop 65 Warning