You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Will speed sensor work with 67 ford mustang ? If not what sensor is needed?Thank you for your question. You will need to use P/N: 5292.Date published: 2019-11-26
Set speedometer of 1302 gauge kitThank you for your question. The speedometer in the 1302 kit is #1388. The instructions for installing and setting the 1388 speedometer can be found here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1266.pdfDate published: 2019-10-01
what sending unit for water temp is needed for this kitThank you for your question. The necessary sending units will be included with the kit. The replacement sensor is #2258.Date published: 2019-08-28
Is there a arctic white gauge kit that comes comparable to a ford mustang fuel sending unit ? Proper ohm range Thank you so much for contacting us. While there is not a kit available with a 73 - 10 ohm fuel level gauge, they are all offered separately. Here is a link to the correct gauge for your Mustang: https://www.autometer.com/2-fuel-level-73-e-8-12-f-ford-arctic-white.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-05
Will the 1302 5 gauge cluster fit in the 7055 panelThank you so much for contacting us. The 1302 kit will work perfectly with the 7055 panel. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
In your Product kit #1302 it has a 240-33 ohm fuel sender, my new 16 gal. fuel cell has a 90-0 ohm unit in it now, can I retrofit your sender to work? I have a 10" deep tank and a 5 hole top plate. Thank You, have a nice day.Thank you so much for contacting us. The adjustable fuel level sender we include will work in most instances with a 5 hole mounting flange. Here's a link to the exact unit for you to check: https://www.autometer.com/universal-fuel-level-sender-240-e-33-f.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-26
#1302 or #1602 sets. Will the speedo's work with a GPS sender?Hi Snappy, thank you so much for contacting us. Yes, but the 1302 and 1602 gauge sets will work perfectly with our 5289 GPS Speed Sensor: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html In fact, this GPS unit will work with every single AutoMeter electronic programmable speedometer. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-08
California Prop 65 Warning