5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-1/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, ARCTIC WHITE
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The gauge set includes a quality speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Domed Lens
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- Brackets Included
I've got part of a 95 miata but the original instrument cluster and that part of the harness was removed as the original owner wanted to install custom gauges. So if I get this set, do I need an adapter to fit the oil pressure sensor?
Does the gauge wire harness #2198 come with this 5-gauge set? Is it necessary to install the gauges in this set?
Can the speedometer in this kit be set for 8,000 pulses / 16,000 pulses in put?
It appears that all the senders,(fuel level, oil pressure, water temp, and speed sensor) comes with this gauge kit, Is that correct?
hello , are the 1302 kits in stock ?
Will these work with diesel engines
Hello, 1998 Ford Dana 60 rear axle speed sensor has 2 wires going out. How these are connected to your speedometer? There's only one terminal at the back of your gauge. Can you please advice how to hook it up? Thank you. Milan
Can I get this kit with a tachometer instead of speedometer?
You may also like:
3-1/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-7,000 RPM, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1398$147.33
GAUGE WIRE HARNESS, UNIVERSAL, FOR TACH/SPEEDO/ELEC. GAUGES, INCL. LED INDICATORS Product #2198$151.99
2-1/16" PRNDL, P,R,N,D,L,OD,O,5,4,3,2,1, WHITE/CHROME Product #1360$232.99
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$44.99
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$240.66
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$103.32