You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter's GPS Speedometer Interface is the no fuss solution to complete your speedometer installation. Ideal for offroad applications with large wheel and tire combinations, racing gearboxes, and applications where packaging considerations prevent conventional speed sensor or cable installations.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Plug and Play with AutoMeter Electronic Programmable Speedometers.
- Lightning quick 10 Hz signal update rate is the fastest available.
- Fully sealed and paintable magnetic micro antenna (Dimensions: 1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.). Includes 16 ft. of wiring for plenty of mounting versatility.
- GPS module is fully sealed against water and dust. Includes 6.5 ft. wiring harness. Case Dimensions: 3 in. (6 in. w/ wiring & connectors) x 2.5 in. (4 in. w/ mounting tabs) x 1 in.
- One touch calibration process takes only seconds for most other electronic speedometers.
- SHIPPED WITH
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by Phantom fan from Works great Mounted in defrost vent. Works great very accurate and fast responseDate published: 2018-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmc from GPS Speedometer Sensor Was having problems with the sending sensor on my 2006 Boss Hoss with an Autometer electronic speedometer. After going through several sensors, I installed the Autometer GPS and now have instant accurate speed readings. No needle flutter but constant dead on readings.Date published: 2020-04-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Wally from Thanks I really like this because of it’s size and ease of mounting. I have not used it yet just for mock up.Date published: 2017-11-05Rated 5 out of 5 by SleepyZ28 from Autometer for the Win! If you're looking for accuracy, style and great qualityDate published: 2019-01-30Rated 5 out of 5 by FOX LIFE from I like the GPS I am so happy with the GPS I like it they work greatDate published: 2020-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Lamar from jeep yj Much better than using magnets on the driveshaft. !Date published: 2020-04-16
California Prop 65 Warning