You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
What is the correct temp. Sender part no.# for this #880087 kitThank you for your question. The temp gauge in this kit uses sensor #2258.Date published: 2019-07-19
I have the same gauge in my 35 ford, but i have a gold series. I would like to change the gold bezel for the chrome bezel, can you tell me if it’s possible ? Thank you Thank you for your inquiry. We should be able to re-bezel your gauges. Please contact our Tech Department at 866-248-6357.Date published: 2019-07-02
Can I get this sent to me with the mileage set to my actual mileage 480,060Thank you for your question. You would need to contact us directly to place a special order and get the requested mileage added to the odometer. You can contact us at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-04-23
Are those gagers in kilometer/ouer posible? Lars Andersson.Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, no, these are not available in a metric version.Date published: 2019-04-16
can these gauges be put behind a 2007 ford with a 4.6 engine.. if so will the factory dash wiring harness plug in to itThank you for your question. None of our gauges are made to be vehicle specific, nor are they made to fit any OEM dashes or OEM wiring. They are made to fit specific sized holes, and will need to be used with our sensors.Date published: 2019-03-29
Can the backlighting on these gauges be converted over to LED?Thank you for your question. You can replace the incandescent bulb in these gauges with our T3 wedge LED bulbs, such as #3288Date published: 2019-03-14
Is there anyway to make this speedometer work on an 1979 f150 since it’s a gear driven speedometer cable without a sensor? Thank you for your inquiry. The 880087 is available only as you see it, with electric speedometer. You may use it on your 1979 F150 by adding a model 5292 Speed Sensor: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender-ford-plug-in.htmlDate published: 2019-01-29
Will this kit work with a 95 F-250 7.3 Powerstroke?Thank you for your question. While none of our gauges are vehicle specific, this kit should certainly work on your '95 F-250.Date published: 2018-11-27
California Prop 65 Warning