You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable. Officially licensed Ford product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
I am looking at the Autometer 880087 kit. Does this kit come with the correct speedometer adapter to fit a 1984 Ford F150 4x4? Information i'm seeing indicates it includes a 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applicationHi Joe, your F-150 likely has the plug in style cable and will require our 5292 sender: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender-ford-plug-in.html We include the GM sender with the Ford Street Rod kit since many of the older Fords from that era use the 7/8-18 threaded input, which matches the GM.Date published: 2018-04-18
dose the speedo come in kilometres per hour dose the temperture come in celsius and what are the hole sizes for all the gauges and tacho thank youHi Kristin, thank you for the question. While we have many kilometer speedometer options and several Celsius temperature gauges, none will be available in a Ford licensed format or a comparable gauge. The closest option we would have to this kit is our 1602-M, which features a km/h speedometer: https://www.autometer.com/old-tyme-white-5-pc-kit-box-w-elec-speedo-kph.htmlDate published: 2018-04-16
i am going to build a 32 - 5 window coupe i'm very interested in buying a set of the ford masterpiece guage set . at 1 time i saw these guages i a gold set i want to know if you still make them in gold.Hi there, thank you so much for the question. Unfortunately, we no longer make the gold version of the Ford Masterpiece Street Rod Series. It's been many years since we last produced the gold version. Approximately 20 years at this point. The closest match would be our Golden Oldies series. Here is a link to the electric speedometer kit model 1502: https://www.autometer.com/golden-oldies-5-pc-kit-box-w-elec-speedo.html We also offer a mechanical speedometer option, model 1501: https://www.autometer.com/golden-oldies-5-pc-kit-box-w-mech-speedo.htmlDate published: 2018-02-21
do you guys offer this style gauge kit with led backlight?Hi Brad. Thank you for contacting us. We do not offer this Ford Masterpiece Series with an LED or thru the dial lighting option. However, you can upgrade the existing lighting with any of our LED upgrade kits, which are available in blue (model 3286-K), red (3284-K), green (3285-K), or white (3288-K).Date published: 2017-12-18
Will this speedometer work with your GPS box?Thank you so much for contacting us. This particular kit will work perfectly with our 5289 GPS Speed Sender. In fact, if the speedometer in the kit has never been calibrated to a vehicle, it will literally plug right in an work without any calibration necessary. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-29
California Prop 65 Warning