You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
What is the weight and dimensions of the boxed setThank you for your question. The package this kit ships in weighs 4.85 lbs and the dimensions of the box are 4.5 x 17.5 x 8.75Date published: 2020-02-12
will this speedo work on a 1969 vw bug ?Thank you for your question. You will need to get a VSS speed sensor or one of our GPS modules P/N: 5289. For further assistance please call our tech line at 866-248-6357.Date published: 2020-01-06
Is this kit a universal fit kit? In other words will the 3 -1/8 speedometer fit a 3 - 3/8 dash cover hole? Thank, RickRick, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately the 3-1/8" gauges can only fit a 3-1/8" hole where as the 3-3/8" gauges can only fit a 3-3/8" hole. These gauges are also universal since they are not specific to one vehicle.Date published: 2019-11-22
California Prop 65 Warning