5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, OLD TYME WHITE II
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
How do we know which sending unit a gauge is set for? I have a 0-80 sender. Gauge says full when it is less than half.
Hello again, I have had three email’s from you regarding my question . Yet none of them can be viewed on your thread as you say ? I also have no answer from you regarding these gauge’s ? I really don’t understand what your process is ? Regards Prez
Hello,I like the look of your chrome bezel bubble face old tyme white ll, The kit with the speedo,oil,temperature,volts and fuel gauge. The thing is I need the rev counter to match the speedo. Is there a clock for this kit as I need 1 more small gauge ?
I have 1928 Ford Roadster with a 32 dash. But also has power brak booster and master cylinder behind the dash. What’s the depth of the speedometer. Tight space. Thanks
You may also like:
GAUGE WIRE HARNESS, UNIVERSAL, FOR TACH/SPEEDO/ELEC. GAUGES, INCL. LED INDICATORS Product #2198$147.33
3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, OLD-TYME WHITE II Product #1297$234.95
2-1/16" PRNDL, P,R,N,D,L,OD,O,5,4,3,2,1, WHITE/CHROME Product #1360$204.95
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$50.72
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20