5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, OLD TYME WHITE II
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Domed Lens
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
WE ARE MOUNTING THESE IN A RECESS WHAT IS THE OUTSIDE DIAMETER INCLUDING THE BEZELS THANK YOU
The dimensions for these gauges can be found in the link below: https://www.autometer.com/pub/media/manual/dimensions2014.pdf
Date published: 2022-07-14
My odometer is lit with a red light. Is this correct? (Everything seems to be working correctly, and it's been calibrated.)
Yes, I think a better showing of what the gauge is supposed to look like would be to check out part #1287.
Date published: 2022-06-08
I have kit #182-1200. I lost the instructions to the speedometer. The problem is my speedometer has 4 wire terminals across the top row and only 1 on the lower row on the left end. Instruction I've found say to use 1 on top and 3 on lower row.
We've had various design changes over the years which could result in current instructions not matching an older product and vice versa. The general rule is to always follow the terminals on the product itself. You should have a terminal corresponding to 12V, Ground (GND), SIG (signal), and LAMP (lighting). Some speedometers will feature an optional OUT.
Date published: 2022-01-16
How do we know which sending unit a gauge is set for? I have a 0-80 sender. Gauge says full when it is less than half.
Hello! The gauge kit comes with a 240-33 ohm fuel level sending unit, so the fuel level gauge will match that. If you are in need of a gauge to work with a 0-90 ohm fuel sender you will need to send the gauge into us and have us change the internal meter on the unit. Please keep in mind there is a $25 charge.
Date published: 2020-11-20
Hello again, I have had three email’s from you regarding my question . Yet none of them can be viewed on your thread as you say ? I also have no answer from you regarding these gauge’s ? I really don’t understand what your process is ? Regards Prez
Hello Prez! I'm sorry about that. If you are still having any issues, please contact us directly: https://www.autometer.com/contacts/
Date published: 2020-11-17
Hello,I like the look of your chrome bezel bubble face old tyme white ll, The kit with the speedo,oil,temperature,volts and fuel gauge. The thing is I need the rev counter to match the speedo. Is there a clock for this kit as I need 1 more small gauge ?
Hello! There is a tach that would match this kit. The model number is 1297. Unfortunately, there is not a clock available in this series, and all of the 2-1/16" gauges in this series are included in this kit. If you were to go with Old Tyme White instead of Old Tyme White II, there is a clock available.
Date published: 2020-11-16
I have 1928 Ford Roadster with a 32 dash. But also has power brak booster and master cylinder behind the dash. What’s the depth of the speedometer. Tight space. Thanks
Thank you for your question. The depth of the speedometer is 2-7/8".
Date published: 2020-08-30
You may also like:
GAUGE WIRE HARNESS, UNIVERSAL, FOR TACH/SPEEDO/ELEC. GAUGES, INCL. LED INDICATORS Product #2198$148.48
3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, OLD-TYME WHITE II Product #1297$266.99
2-1/16" PRNDL, P,R,N,D,L,OD,O,5,4,3,2,1, WHITE/CHROME Product #1360$232.99
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$44.15
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$250.73
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$46.14