You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Do these gauges have curved glass lenses ?Thank you for the question. The Old Tyme White Series features a domed polycarbonate lens on each instrument.Date published: 2019-01-18
I didn't see the 1602 kit listed on the rebate list. Did I miss it or is it not eligible? Thanks.Hi there, thank you so much for the question. The 1602 is not eligible for the current rebate. The current rebate is a Tachometer only rebate or kit that would include a Tachometer. If you're looking to add a matching Old Tyme White tachometer, it would be eligible.Date published: 2018-03-05
Have a 56 Chevy 210 Post what difference between 1601 and 1602?Hi Winnie, thank you for reaching out. The only difference between the two is the speedometer. The 1601 includes a mechanical speedometer and the 1602 includes a programmable electronic speedometer. The 1602 also includes a thread-on style speed sensor.Date published: 2018-01-18
California Prop 65 Warning