You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- 3212 & 3220
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Hi, I'm looking at ordering this kit in metric configuration and just would like to confirm that the kit will work with a 700R transmission. Thanks,Thank you for your question. Yes, this kit is compatible with the 700r4 transmission. If you do not already have an electric speed sensor, you will need to use the sensor that comes with this kit or purchase our #5291 to produce the signal for the speedometer.Date published: 2019-07-09
Will this speedometer & or sensor work with a Ford 4R70W transmission?Thank you for your question. Your transmission should have a factory speed sensor or VSS. Our electric speedometer, which comes with this kit, should certainly be compatible with that speed sensor.Date published: 2019-06-14
Do these gauges have curved glass lenses ?Thank you for the question. The Old Tyme White Series features a domed polycarbonate lens on each instrument.Date published: 2019-01-18
I didn't see the 1602 kit listed on the rebate list. Did I miss it or is it not eligible? Thanks.Hi there, thank you so much for the question. The 1602 is not eligible for the current rebate. The current rebate is a Tachometer only rebate or kit that would include a Tachometer. If you're looking to add a matching Old Tyme White tachometer, it would be eligible.Date published: 2018-03-05
Have a 56 Chevy 210 Post what difference between 1601 and 1602?Hi Winnie, thank you for reaching out. The only difference between the two is the speedometer. The 1601 includes a mechanical speedometer and the 1602 includes a programmable electronic speedometer. The 1602 also includes a thread-on style speed sensor.Date published: 2018-01-18
California Prop 65 Warning