5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-1/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Brackets Included
Will these fit a 1993 pete
Thank you for your inquiry. This is a universal kit. While it can be adapted to many vehicles, we have no information on fitment and adaptability for specific applications.
Date published: 2020-04-02
I purchased this 1809 set to install into a 1950 Lincoln with the original 337 Flathead. The Flathead uses 2 temp senders (one per bank) do you make sending units that can be wired in series? Wiring 2 standard units in series drops the resistance in 1/2
Thank you for your inquiry. Our temp gauges cannot work with two senders at the same time. Your options are monitor only one side, install a second sender with a switch so only one sender is connected to the gauge at a time, or an entire second temp gauge and sender, one for each bank.
Date published: 2020-03-23
How doe the ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER work? I have a 1959 Ford pickup with a 350 chevy motor and a chevy three speed transmission.
Thank you for your question. It will need an electric speed signal from your ECU, or you factory vss, or our vss installed in your transmission. Once the speedo is wired up, map out a 2 mile drive, then put the speedo in calibration mode, press the trip button at the start of the 2 miles and again and the end of the 2 miles and your speedometer will be calibrated to work accurately with your vehicle.
Date published: 2019-03-11
does the kit come with necessary hardware to connect gauges
Thank you for your question. This kit will include the necessary sensors and mounting hardware. You will need to supply your own wiring. We recommend using 18-20 gauge wire.
Date published: 2018-12-11
Looking to swap gauges in an old '64 TR4 with Jaeger gauges 52mm. What all has to be done to get these to work correctly? Is it a simple plug and play scenario or is there a lot more work involved in doing the swap?
Thank you very much for contacting us. Without quite a bit more detail, it would be very difficult to determine what, if any, modifications or adapters would be necessary to install these gauges. I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us and we will try to help you determine what would be needed for installation. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question
Date published: 2018-01-02
You may also like:
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$44.61
GAUGE WIRE HARNESS, UNIVERSAL, FOR TACH/SPEEDO/ELEC. GAUGES, INCL. LED INDICATORS Product #2198$147.33
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.05
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.05
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.22