You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
How doe the ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER work? I have a 1959 Ford pickup with a 350 chevy motor and a chevy three speed transmission.Thank you for your question. It will need an electric speed signal from your ECU, or you factory vss, or our vss installed in your transmission. Once the speedo is wired up, map out a 2 mile drive, then put the speedo in calibration mode, press the trip button at the start of the 2 miles and again and the end of the 2 miles and your speedometer will be calibrated to work accurately with your vehicle.Date published: 2019-03-11
does the kit come with necessary hardware to connect gaugesThank you for your question. This kit will include the necessary sensors and mounting hardware. You will need to supply your own wiring. We recommend using 18-20 gauge wire.Date published: 2018-12-11
Looking to swap gauges in an old '64 TR4 with Jaeger gauges 52mm. What all has to be done to get these to work correctly? Is it a simple plug and play scenario or is there a lot more work involved in doing the swap? Thank you very much for contacting us. Without quite a bit more detail, it would be very difficult to determine what, if any, modifications or adapters would be necessary to install these gauges. I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us and we will try to help you determine what would be needed for installation. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning