5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-1/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, ANTIQUE BEIGE
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
is the speedometer sending unit compatible with a 700R4 transmission? are there any other parts required to hook up the sending unit with the transmission?
Will these fit a 1993 pete
I purchased this 1809 set to install into a 1950 Lincoln with the original 337 Flathead. The Flathead uses 2 temp senders (one per bank) do you make sending units that can be wired in series? Wiring 2 standard units in series drops the resistance in 1/2
How doe the ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER work? I have a 1959 Ford pickup with a 350 chevy motor and a chevy three speed transmission.
does the kit come with necessary hardware to connect gauges
Looking to swap gauges in an old '64 TR4 with Jaeger gauges 52mm. What all has to be done to get these to work correctly? Is it a simple plug and play scenario or is there a lot more work involved in doing the swap?
what is the depth of the gauges
You may also like:
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$44.35
GAUGE WIRE HARNESS, UNIVERSAL, FOR TACH/SPEEDO/ELEC. GAUGES, INCL. LED INDICATORS Product #2198$147.33
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.05
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.05
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.13