5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", GPS SPEEDOMETER, ANTIQUE BEIGE
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, GPS Antenna (sealed and paintable), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- GPS Speedometer display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
Hi, I use a master kill switch, I shut it off when I get out of the car, does the gps speedo or any other of the gauges loose their memory when off or have to be reset? Or once it is set it is good for life? Also total depth to end of stud. thanks alot
I would like to install this set in a 1966 F-100 Ford pick up truck. But i will rather prefer the speed reading in kilometer. Do you have a set with that.
I have a 79 MGBN with a Buick 215 V8. I would love to convert to your gauges with the cream or off white background. I need speedo and tach in addition to the 4 other gauges. Can you help me with this? Thanks Ed
Can I hook up a pulse generator to the speedometer and do away with the GPS?
I have a 1960 Mercury 50HP outboard engine for my 1958 17FT Lyman. I am restoring the boat and would like all new gauges and curious if you feel this kit would be compatible? Thank you for your expertise and experience. Rick Cross
Want to install gps speedometer in a Model A Ford coupe. Model A has a custom 32 metal dash. Will antenna work attached or near the inside of the rear window. Window is vertical with no slant. I would prefer to not mount antenna on outside of car.
Do you have a gauge in this style that does boost?
Do you need anything extra to hook up the GPS
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$45.13
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.05
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.05
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.13