You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra-fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, GPS Antenna (sealed and paintable), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- GPS Speedometer display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Do you need anything extra to hook up the GPSThank you for your question. The #1850 kit will come with everything you need to install the GPS speedometer.Date published: 2018-10-12
Since this is a GPS unit, what happens when you travel through a long tunnel etc. that loses the GPS signal like my Garmin does? Does it go to zero MPH?Hi, thank you for connecting with us. Like any GPS device, you may lose the signal temporarily in a tunnel or dense forest. When the signal is lost, our GPS speedometer will drop to zero until the signal is regained.Date published: 2019-07-25
hello, Do you have those gauje in métric system?Hi Mathieu, thank you for the question. We do not offer the 1850 GPS kit in a km/h option, but do offer the 1809-M which can be used with the 5289 GPS Module. Otherwise, we have several 3-3/8" GPS km/h speedometers in other styles, including models 6280-M, 5880-M, 7580-M, 3982-M, 3680-M, 4480-M, and 4980-MDate published: 2018-08-08
can we have it in km/h?Hi Marcel, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not currently offer this exact kit with a metric scale speedometer. We do have this kit in the same series but the speedometer is a non GPS 3 1/8" unit: https://www.autometer.com/antique-beige-5-pc-kit-box-w-elec-speedo-kph.html You can very easily use our 5289 GPS speed sensor with it though: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-12
California Prop 65 Warning