You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- 10 ft. nylon tubing - 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
can I get this set with a 0-90 ohm fuel gaugeThank you for your inquiry. The 1811 comes only as you see it, with a 240-33 ohm fuel level gauge and the corresponding 3262 fuel sender. You will need to do individual gauge purchases in order to create a set with the 0-90 ohm fuel level gauge.Date published: 2019-02-04
what is the difference between the 1809 gauge kit and the 1811 kit ?Hi Dave, thank you for the question. The 1809 features all electric gauges and an electronic programmable speedometer. The 1811 features a mechanical speedometer as well as a mechanical oil pressure and water temp. There is also a 3rd option, model 1808, which features the mechanical speedometer, but all electric gauges.Date published: 2019-01-18
California Prop 65 Warning