You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
Hi! Are you going to offer the speedo in metric (KPH)? Or is it possible to make a custom order. Thanks!Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, that speedometer is not available in metric and due to the unique dial face used in that series, there is no way to special order one.Date published: 2019-08-19
Hello again, part 2, second thing is that i have not been able to get the oil gauge to read, currently the needle is buried all the way to the left, i have checked and rechecked the wiring, tried several connections and tubing to the sender with no luck.Thank you for your question. This issue sounds like it may need a bit of troubleshooting. I recommend you contact our support team as they will be able to best help you with this issue. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or by submitting a contact form here https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-01-11
hello, i had purchased this kit almost 2 years ago and i am fairly pleased with 2 exceptions. first my speedometer upon taking off from a stopped position will jump all the way up 1 or 2 times and then settle on current speed. Second will be in part 2Thank you for your question. This issue sounds like it may need a bit of troubleshooting. I recommend you contact our support team as they will be able to best help you with this issue. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or by submitting a contact form here https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-01-11
This kit comes with a fuel gauge that is 0 to 90 ohms and the sender is 240 to 33 ohms?? How does that work?????????????????????Thank you so much for contacting us. Actually, this kit comes with a 240-33 ohm gauge and a 240-33 ohm sending unit. They're matched up perfectly to one another. I've attached a pic highlighting the inform for you. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-09
California Prop 65 Warning