You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
Hello again, part 2, second thing is that i have not been able to get the oil gauge to read, currently the needle is buried all the way to the left, i have checked and rechecked the wiring, tried several connections and tubing to the sender with no luck.Thank you for your question. This issue sounds like it may need a bit of troubleshooting. I recommend you contact our support team as they will be able to best help you with this issue. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or by submitting a contact form here https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-01-11
hello, i had purchased this kit almost 2 years ago and i am fairly pleased with 2 exceptions. first my speedometer upon taking off from a stopped position will jump all the way up 1 or 2 times and then settle on current speed. Second will be in part 2Thank you for your question. This issue sounds like it may need a bit of troubleshooting. I recommend you contact our support team as they will be able to best help you with this issue. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or by submitting a contact form here https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-01-11
This kit comes with a fuel gauge that is 0 to 90 ohms and the sender is 240 to 33 ohms?? How does that work?????????????????????Thank you so much for contacting us. Actually, this kit comes with a 240-33 ohm gauge and a 240-33 ohm sending unit. They're matched up perfectly to one another. I've attached a pic highlighting the inform for you. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-09
California Prop 65 Warning