5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, CRUISER AD
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
I am putting a 1989 Toyota 3F-E engine into my 1968 FJ40. Does this Cruiser line mean that it is designed for Toyota Land Cruisers? And if so, what other products do you have for my project?
Hi! Are you going to offer the speedo in metric (KPH)? Or is it possible to make a custom order. Thanks!
Hello again, part 2, second thing is that i have not been able to get the oil gauge to read, currently the needle is buried all the way to the left, i have checked and rechecked the wiring, tried several connections and tubing to the sender with no luck.
hello, i had purchased this kit almost 2 years ago and i am fairly pleased with 2 exceptions. first my speedometer upon taking off from a stopped position will jump all the way up 1 or 2 times and then settle on current speed. Second will be in part 2
This kit comes with a fuel gauge that is 0 to 90 ohms and the sender is 240 to 33 ohms?? How does that work?????????????????????
You may also like:
GAUGE WIRE HARNESS, UNIVERSAL, FOR TACH/SPEEDO/ELEC. GAUGES, INCL. LED INDICATORS Product #2198$147.33
3-3/8" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, CRUISER AD Product #1195$233.64
2-1/16" PRNDL, P,R,N,D,L,OD,O,5,4,3,2,1, BLACK/CHROME Product #1460$204.95
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$50.72
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20