5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-1/8" & 2-1/16", ELECTRIC SPEEDOMETER, KM/H, ANTIQUE BEIGE
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
I have a Ford F 100 1955 pick up 351 Windsor engine w/ C4 auto trans will this Autometer 5 pc work in my application
I would like to purchase this set plus matching tack and wiring harness. Can you add what I need to instal this in my mgtd kit car. I have a Toyota naturally aspirated 22r (1981). Engine does have all the sensors but not sure if they will match.
Want this set for my '62 VW Bug. Can I get an "Oil Temperature" gauge instead of a "Water Temperature" gauge? The set is PERFECT for my application. And if not... will the water temp sensor read the temp of the oil as it would water?
I have a Datsun roadster with a new engine RB 25 will this kit match ?
Hey there have bought the gauge set and have a quick question about calibrating the speedo have watched the video and in it they say to drive 2 mile so with the speedo being in km do you drive 2mile or 2km any help will be much appreciated thank you
Could the gas gauge sending unit be put in the tank of a 1959 ford pickup tank? Do the gauges come in different colors
Does the kit include the fuel gage sender?
Do you have same style/size for a tach to match the speedo? How about a matching clock? I want to mount the speedo and tack together in one area and the 5 other gauge in another. Thanks
You may also like:
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$44.61
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.11
SENSOR, TEMPERATURE, 1/8NPTF MALE, SHALLOW DEPTH, SHORT SWEEP ELEC. Product #2259$17.05
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.13