You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Thanks so dose that mean that there is provisions on the speedo for a mechanical speed drive Thanks again JamesHi James. The speedometer is electronic and will require a sender to drive it. We include the most common sender to replace a cable that threads onto the transmission. This would typically be an earlier GM or Chrysler application. A Ford cable that plugs into the trans would require our 5292 sender. Our electronic speedometer will also work off any late model VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor). In addition to those options, we have our 5289 GPS Sender and a more universal style sender model 5290. If you have additional question, send our Sales and Service Team an email here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-19
Hey there I have got a mechanical speedo pick up and no place for an electronic one is there a way I can run the gauges in my car Cheers JamesThank you so much for contacting us. If space is tight, there's no issue with remote mounting your speed sender using a small length of speedometer cable. As long as it turns properly it will work. The easiest way would be to use our GPS speed sender, which will simply plug into your speedometer and work. You can check it out here: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-12
Hey there is was just wondering what is the matching tachometer for this kit and dose this kit include all the sending units or do they have to be purchase separately cheers JamesHi James, thank you so much for the question. The matching tachometer is model 1898, which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/3-1-8-tach-7-000-rpm-4-6-8-cyl-antique-beige.html The current image we have for the tachometer is much older and we didn't use some of the same color correction technology we have today, but you can be assured that it is an exact match to this 1809-M kit. All sending units are included. The speedometer sender we include is a 7/8-18 threaded sender.Date published: 2018-02-22
California Prop 65 Warning