You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Want this set for my '62 VW Bug. Can I get an "Oil Temperature" gauge instead of a "Water Temperature" gauge? The set is PERFECT for my application. And if not... will the water temp sensor read the temp of the oil as it would water?Thank you for you question. Unfortunately we do not offer a oil temp gauge in this series. However the water temp gauge will work the same to measure the oil temp of your vehicle.Date published: 2020-03-19
I have a Datsun roadster with a new engine RB 25 will this kit match ?Thank you for your question. This is a universal kit and will work for most vehicles as long as you are using the provided sending units. Some vehicles need to use a different speed sensor depending on the year of the vehicle. One speed sensor we always recommend is our P/N: 5289. For further assistance please call our tech line at 815-895-8141.Date published: 2019-12-03
Hey there have bought the gauge set and have a quick question about calibrating the speedo have watched the video and in it they say to drive 2 mile so with the speedo being in km do you drive 2mile or 2km any help will be much appreciated thank youThank you for your question. If you are using the KMH speedometer you will want to drive 2 km not 2 miles for the calibration.Date published: 2019-12-05
Could the gas gauge sending unit be put in the tank of a 1959 ford pickup tank? Do the gauges come in different colorsThank you for your question. We do not have any installation notes that are vehicle specific. It is designed to be universal and the float arm can be cut and bent according to make it work. If you needed further support specific to your application, please contact our support team at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-03-11
Does the kit include the fuel gage sender?Thank you for your question. Yes, this kit includes our 3262 fuel level sending unit.Date published: 2019-02-01
Do you have same style/size for a tach to match the speedo? How about a matching clock? I want to mount the speedo and tack together in one area and the 5 other gauge in another. ThanksThank you for your inquiry. The matching tachometer to this set is part number 1898, and the matching clock is part number 1885.Date published: 2019-01-21
Thanks so dose that mean that there is provisions on the speedo for a mechanical speed drive Thanks again JamesHi James. The speedometer is electronic and will require a sender to drive it. We include the most common sender to replace a cable that threads onto the transmission. This would typically be an earlier GM or Chrysler application. A Ford cable that plugs into the trans would require our 5292 sender. Our electronic speedometer will also work off any late model VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor). In addition to those options, we have our 5289 GPS Sender and a more universal style sender model 5290. If you have additional question, send our Sales and Service Team an email here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-19
Hey there I have got a mechanical speedo pick up and no place for an electronic one is there a way I can run the gauges in my car Cheers JamesThank you so much for contacting us. If space is tight, there's no issue with remote mounting your speed sender using a small length of speedometer cable. As long as it turns properly it will work. The easiest way would be to use our GPS speed sender, which will simply plug into your speedometer and work. You can check it out here: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-12
California Prop 65 Warning