You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Can I use this set on a 2000 Hummer H1?Thank you for your question. None of our gauges are vehicle specific and are not made to fit in OEM dash holes. Assuming you have the means to mount the gauges, they will certainly work with your application. The speedometer is cable driven, so you will need a speedometer cable on your transmission to operate it.Date published: 2019-03-06
is there a 2-1/2 maching tachThank you for your inquiry on the 1808 Kit Box. We don't offer a 2-1/2" tach, but do offer a 2-1/16 matching tach, see the link below: https://www.autometer.com/2-tach-7-000-rpm-elec-antique-beige.htmlDate published: 2019-01-08
Can I get a kit with cylinder head temp instead of water temp? I’m running a air cooled engineThank you so much for contacting us. While our kits are a fixed configuration and can't be changed, you could very easily just swap in the 2259 sending unit (which works with the included gauge) for installation directly into the head. Unfortunately there is not a dedicated Head Temp gauge available to match this series. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-25
What is the bezel OD of the 1808 speedometer?Hi Dick, thank you for connecting with us. The 3-1/8" Speedometer in the 1808 kit features an outside bezel diameter of 3-3/8".Date published: 2018-03-08
California Prop 65 Warning