You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
Speedo in kms ?Hi Norm, thank you for the question. The Prestige Series does not offer a km/h speedometer. The closest would be the 1809-M, which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/antique-beige-5-pc-kit-box-w-elec-speedo-kph.html Otherwise, if you search "Metric" in our search field, you'll see additional km/h options that we offer.Date published: 2018-08-17
hi guys, Im really keen on buying these, my only issue is I'm in Sydney, Australia and need km/h not mph. Is there any chance that i can get these anywhere in km/h?Hi Cameron, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately we do not currently offer these gauges in metric scale. You can however calibrate the speedometer to read in metric simply by changing the distance of the calibration drive from 2 miles to 2 kilometers. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-07
California Prop 65 Warning