5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, ARCTIC WHITE
Shipping in 2 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
I have this mph gauge and a tremec tko 600. What sending unit do I need to make it work properly
Hi Eric, thank you so much for contacting us. There were a few iterations of that transmission, but the short answer is, if so equipped (which is likely), just use the Tremec speed sensor output. If it's an older unit with only a cable drive for your speedometer, you'd use the 5291 if it's a thread on style cable: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender.html Or a 5292 for a Ford style "plug in" cable: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender-ford-plug-in.html Or perhaps easiest of all, your could use our GPS sender which works on any application as it doesn't have any connection to the transmission: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html Hope this helps!
Date published: 2020-08-16
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.03
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.53
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$96.18
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.62
5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, ARCTIC WHITE Product #1399$170.88