5" TACHOMETER/SPEEDOMETER COMBO, 8K RPM/120 MPH, ELECTRIC, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:8K RPM/120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware, and installation instructions
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination with a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- Bracket Included
WILL THIS FIT THE 1966 MUSTANG O.E. DASH CLUSTER
This tach/speedometer combo fits into a 4-5/8 inch diameter hole. The overall OD is 5 inches.
Date published: 2022-02-01
Does the gauge have a trip meter?
Yes, this gauge does have the trip meter on the face of it.
Date published: 2021-11-16
Can I use the GPS sensor part number 5289 on the electric American Muscle Speedometer.
Thank you for your question. Yes, 5289 will work with any AutoMeter Electronic Programmable Speedometer.
Date published: 2021-03-08
Hi there, is it likely this speedo will be made in metric KPH in the future i like the gauge but require it in metric for Aust. Thanks
Thank you for your question. We do not have plans to make this in metric units right now, but we do have an American Muscle speedometer in KMH. It is model number 1288-M.
Date published: 2021-02-05
Can the LEDs in these gauges be dimmed?
Hello! LED lights can be dimmed with the Dimming Control Module, Model #9114.
Date published: 2020-12-07
Can this speedo and tacho combination be made in a 3 3/8 diameter gauge.
We only offer this gauge in a 5" for this series.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Hi there. Is the 5" diameter the outside of the trim ring.? My dash gauge hole is 4 3/4". Thank you, Fred
The OD is 4-15/16".
Date published: 2020-06-09
FITMENT HARLEY 2001 FLSTS
The 1295 is an automotive unit, not sealed or designed for motorcycle use. In addition, while it will go into a 4-5/8" hole similar to what is on your bike, speedo tach is deeper than your OEM speedo, and will bottom before completely into the dash panel.
Date published: 2019-07-08
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$110.33
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$110.37
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$105.99
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$231.91
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$103.06
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$109.49