5" TACHOMETER/SPEEDOMETER COMBO, 8K RPM/120 MPH, ELECTRIC, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:8K RPM/120 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware, and installation instructions
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination with a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- Bracket Included
Can I use the GPS sensor part number 5289 on the electric American Muscle Speedometer.
Hi there, is it likely this speedo will be made in metric KPH in the future i like the gauge but require it in metric for Aust. Thanks
Can the LEDs in these gauges be dimmed?
Can this speedo and tacho combination be made in a 3 3/8 diameter gauge.
Hi there. Is the 5" diameter the outside of the trim ring.? My dash gauge hole is 4 3/4". Thank you, Fred
FITMENT HARLEY 2001 FLSTS
I have a 1972 Buick riviera Would like to know if this speedo gauge with the tac comes with oil pressure water temperature volt gauge and fuel gauge , all in one gauge? And if so can I have the part number
I drive a 1987 GMC caballero. Which is a el Camino. The speedometer is cable and I wanted to install the American Muscle speedometer guage. Do I need an adapter for the installation of the guage since its electric.
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.19
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.85
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$213.60
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$96.05
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95