You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware, and installation instructions
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination with a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
I drive a 1987 GMC caballero. Which is a el Camino. The speedometer is cable and I wanted to install the American Muscle speedometer guage. Do I need an adapter for the installation of the guage since its electric.Hi Earl, thank you so much for the question. You'll need our 5291 Sender, which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender.html This will thread onto where your cable would be on the transmission and will send a signal to any of our electronic programmable speedometers.Date published: 2018-03-23
Hi can I get this gauge in Kmh Hi John, thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately this gauge is not available in a metric scale. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-02-07
Could this be installed in the dash of a 2000 Harley Davidson Fatboy?Thank you so much for the question. I don't believe this will physically fit, but it's definitely not designed for a motorcycle. It's not sealed and the tachometer is not capable of calibrating to the 1 pulse that is required for a Harley Davidson. We may have some better options for you in our Pro-Cycle motorcycle line - https://www.autometer.com/gauges/pro-cycle.html#1&profile=productsDate published: 2018-01-22
California Prop 65 Warning