You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware, and installation instructions
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination with a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Bracket Included
Can the mileage on these gauges be adjusted to reflect the actual current mileage on the vehicle?Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out. We can add mileage to our products. This can be done initially as a special order and can also be done by sending your existing AutoMeter speedometer in to our Service Department. Give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here for additional details. http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-01-19
is the bezel around the gauge black or chrome?Hi Dougie, thank you so much for reaching out to us. This is a chrome plated brass bezel. Some of the images on the website are affected by lighting and reflections when they were photographed, but they are a bright, polished chrome bezel in person.Date published: 2018-01-10
California Prop 65 Warning