You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Can a dash top shift light work with a American Muscle Tachometer ?Thank you for your inquiry. The 1299 has no circuitry to support a shift light. That said, if you are planning to use one of our self-contained DPSS shift lights, you can certainly share the same power, ground, and tach signal wires for both units.Date published: 2020-03-21
Are their any additional components required to wire the 5" American Muscle 1299 tach to a MSD digital 6al box?Thank you for your question. As long as your MSD box has a tach output, you will not need any additional parts. Just run the tach signal wire directly to the output from the MSD box.Date published: 2019-03-15
California Prop 65 Warning