5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-8,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
I am interested in this gauge package for a Charger restomod. I am running a new 6.4l Hemi. I have used your gauges in the past on a 6.1l Hemi and had to splice in to each coil wire for the tachometer. Is that still the case for a modern conversion? Thank
Can a dash top shift light work with a American Muscle Tachometer ?
Are their any additional components required to wire the 5" American Muscle 1299 tach to a MSD digital 6al box?
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28