You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
5" GPS SPEEDOMETER, 0-140 MPH, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by overlander from Ultra-Lite GPS Speedometer Absolutely love this gauge. Super simple hook up!! Looks and works great in our truck. The GPS location feature is an absolute life saver in our expedition rig. Would be cool if Autometer offered this guage in all their line ups....... ;) hint hintDate published: 2018-07-19
Is the odometer programmable to a certain mileage? My odometer stopped working in my 240SX at 63,810 miles and hasn't worked for a few weeks now. ThanksThank you for your question. The odometer can only be changed by us at the factory. If you needed the odometer set to a certain mileage, you will have to send it in to us along with a note of the mileage you would like it set to. Here is a form with the information regarding sending a product for service: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2018-10-26
Where do I use my military discount Hi Keith, once you get your coupon code, you enter it in your Shopping Cart into the Coupon Code box. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-18
Where is the 15% discount Hi Keith, thank you so much for contacting us. We offer a 15% discount every day for military and first responders. You can get more information here: https://www.autometer.com/military-first-responder-discount/ Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-18
On the 12 months payments on the speedometer #4481 do you charge interest?Hi Jaime, thank you for the question. We actually no longer use the previous finance company that offered the 12 month financing. We've switched over to PayPal, which offers a 0% interest for 6 months option.Date published: 2018-04-23
California Prop 65 Warning