You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
With this gauge would you use the 4k output from an 0411 pcm in an ls swapThank you for your inquiry. The 4489, and all of our non-GPS electric speedometers, will work with the signal directly from the VSS High wire off the speed sensor on an LS drive train.Date published: 2019-04-22
I would like to use this in a Hummer H1 with a 4L80E, is this the correct speedometer?Thank you for your question. Yes, this should certainly work for your application.Date published: 2019-04-12
i want it to use on my ls swap , I keep the 4l80 Chevrolet transmission from my Silverado 2006 , is this speedometer ok with my project ?Thank you for your question. Yes, this speedometer will work with your application.Date published: 2019-04-08
What happens to this speedometer if you exceed the 160 mph recording...?Hi Russell, thank you for the question. Since the 4489 is an electric speedometer with an air-core meter movement, no damage will occur if it's maxed well beyond the 160 range. If you are in the market for a higher range speedometer, we offer a 200MPH option in model 4490: https://www.autometer.com/5-speedo-200-mph-in-dash-lcd-elec.htmlDate published: 2018-09-10
California Prop 65 Warning