You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
5" SPEEDO, 225 KM/H, GPS, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Gamajo from Très bien I have not yet installed the meter but I could test it: I find it a little long to pick up the GPS. I thought, given the pictures I had ordered white meters and manometers while they are light gray. But hey they are beautiful anyway. cordiallyDate published: 2018-01-12
Is this speedo avalible without the gps? The grading is perfect in sweden big 30,50,70,90 etc. I like the ultra lite series 5"Thank you so much for contacting us. This would be the closest thing to a non GPS version. The scale is slightly different, but the size and look are identical: https://www.autometer.com/5-speedo-260-kph-in-dash-ultra-lite.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-27
California Prop 65 Warning