2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, ULTRA-LITE
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:100-250 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Have a 05 RAM 2500 with 2 1/16" pillar gauges 3 Q's. 1) Do I need anything special (besides mount) to move them above the mirror? 2) Are there red or orange lights to replace the white? pref. LED 3) Can the bezel be changed? pref. black
Hello, the glass fogs up inside a few minutes after starting the car, even though it's 80° F and there's no excess humidity. How can I prevent the gauge glass fogging up? Thanks.
I don't understand in detail the pdf with instructions that you posted on your website. Please can you post or email me a different installation guide that is easier to understand or more detailed for this water temperature gauge? Thanks.
If I tap the sending unit to a hose line, do I need to attach a gound wire off the sending unit as well? Also, does 16 gauge wire work as well as the 18 gauge or do you recommend strickly using 18 gauge wire?
Is this a mechanical or electric gauge?
what is the total outside dimension on a 2 1/16 gauge and total outside dimension on a 2 5/8 gauge
I have this Temp Gauge , I am changing the Intake and looking for a New Temp Sending Unit will the 2385 work with this Gauge , if not which one do I need , Thank You . Bob
Are separate 3A fuses recommended for 2 gauges because one shared fuse might burn out too soon? Also, fuse not needed for light circuit because the bulb is acting as the fuse? Thanks for this and previous response.
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$16.05
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$19.30
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.66
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 3/4", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2281$50.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$60.88
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$56.91