2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, ULTRA-LITE
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:100-250 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Hello Regarding the Ultra-lite series, what is the difference between the "super bezel" and "monster bezel" option? I don’t see any difference in the pictures. Thank you jeanluc
My gauge is reading like 240 degrees, temp gun readings are no higher than 193 degrees max anywhere. The gauge that I have is the pro comp ultra lite. possible bad sending unit or the wrong one? max temp on the gauge face is 250. Thank you.
what is the sending unit part no. for a 4337 water temp gauge?
Hi. Are these prices $US or $AUS ????? IF $US Can you tell me the price in $AUS Cheers. Kym
What is the depth of the gage from the back of the trim ring(bezel) to the end of the mounting rods?
Hi, what size LED glove replaces the standard globe? Thank you
Does your gauges are they a lite grey color backface
We are considering purchasing tachometer / speedometer / oil temperature / Oil Pressure / water temperature / fuel gauge in the Pro-comp series. Is it a display unit, is there a setting of Km / h ° C Kg / cm2orBar?
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$16.76
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 3/4", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2281$43.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$53.81