You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Sender unit no for water temperature gauge no 4337Hi Jim, thank you for reaching out to us. The sender included with the 4337 is model 2258, which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/short-sweep-electric-temp-gauge-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.htmlDate published: 2018-04-23
THIS IS AN ELECTRICAL GAUGE NOT MECH? DOES IT COME WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED OR DO I HAVE TO BY FITTINGS.Thank you so much for the question. This is an electric gauge and will require 18-20 gauge wiring. It will come with an 1/8" NPT sender, 3/8" NPT adapter, and 1/2" adapter. Depending on your application, it's possible that you may require optional methods or adapters for installation. I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us and we will try to help you determine the best method for installation. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-27
Hello, I am interested in this guage but I need to know the outside diameter of the bezel. Thank you for the question. The outside bezel diameter on the 2-1/16" gauges is 2-3/16".Date published: 2018-01-15
California Prop 65 Warning