You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
3-3/8" GPS SPEEDOMETER, 0-140 MPH, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Chubn8r from What I needed After fighting transmission gears and cable issues I found the solution GPS speedometer. Easy installation and the gps single hooks up easy. Gray product - no more cablesDate published: 2019-02-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Doc M from Solved My Problem(s) My 66 Mustang already came with an Auto Meter white-face gauge cluster, but the mechanical speedometer read low and jiggled all the time. I was delighted to find that Auto Meter made the identical gauge in the electric GPS version, so I decided to give it a try. It was very easy to install and wire. It fired right up when I started the car and seems to work very wellDate published: 2019-08-06
Is the antenna weather proof? So if mounted on the roof of a buggy where sand, dirt, rain, etc might get on it, will it be ok? Thank you for your question. Yes, the antenna is completely sealed and is both waterproof and weatherproof.Date published: 2019-11-20
will the antenna work when placed under a fiberglass cowl?Thank you for your question. We always recommend mounting the antenna with a clear line of sight to the sky. The antenna may work just fine in a variety of different locations and you are welcome to try it in different places as it may work without any issues mounted differently. We simply cannot confirm whether or not it will work without a clear view of the sky.Date published: 2018-12-17
Can the antenna be mounted on the back of my pickup cab between the cab and bed? or in the bed?Thank you for your question. The only requirement for the GPS antenna is that it has a clear view of the sky. We also recommend, if your vehicle has a GPS system, you place it in a different location than your current GPS sensors to reduce interference.Date published: 2018-10-11
Do you have to buy the interface for this to work or does this already have the gps built in?Thank you so much for contacting us. The interface is already built in and the antenna is included. You should have everything you need to be up and running right in the box. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-23
California Prop 65 Warning