2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, ULTRA-LITE
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-100 PSI
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
what type of data is the sender outputting to the gauge? is it voltage, resistance or something else? i'm wondering if i can splice the sensor wire to an ECU to read the oil pressure in there as well.
if I want to mount the sending unit remote from the engine, what steel braided line size is recommended?
Good afternoon, I purchased this gauge but now realized that it will not work in tandem with my data logger which requires a two wire (k and g terminal) sending unit. Which gauge do I need to purchase for this type of sending unit? Thank you, Dennis.
Between 0 and 25, what is the first increment? Thanks.
What's the correct replacement sending unit part number for the 4327 gauge?
Do you supply sender units only for this gauge. If so please can you please advise me which one I require and how much it costs. I am in the UK. Thank you.
Will this work on a 2011 F250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel?
I already have this gauge but the sending unit failed. What sending unit do I need.
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, 1/8" BSPT MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2269$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M10X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2265$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2266$15.05
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$16.64
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 3FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3227$61.36