You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
when it says the gauge is 3-1/8" is that the size of hole that it will fit in, or the outer diameter of the bezel?Thank you for connecting with us. The 1396 Arctic White Speedometer fits into a 3-1/8" diameter hole. The overall bezel diameter is 3-3/8". We usually refer to the hole size when we reference an instrument size, but there are some exceptions like 5" which actually fit into a 4-5/8" hole. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need confirmation on any hole sizes. You can give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning