3-3/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either.
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:0-160 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
My speedometer was working great & I love the product. I started my car and the needle did it’s usual start motion. Then to my surprise it went pass 160 mph mark and it’s been stuck there since. No driven mileage showing either. Help me out
Will this speedometer hook to a GM 4L80E and work without using the GPS sending unit? Thanks
Is it possible to have these in a different color? Such as all black (obviously not making the numbers black), or no chrome/brushed steel look?
Just wondering weather this mph gauge can be calibrated to KPH for Australia
Can the odometer be set to the current vehicle milage?
You may also like:
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.19
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.85
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$96.15
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28