You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I need to know is comparable as a swap out for my 2016 48 sportster?Thank you for your inquiry. This speedometer is not designed for motorcycle use.Date published: 2020-02-10
Can I get black face instead of white?Thank you for your question. This gauge is not available with a black face, however, #1796 would be extremely similar with a black face. You can view that here: https://www.autometer.com/3-1-8-speedo-120-mph-in-dash-old-tyme-black.htmlDate published: 2019-09-23
Greetings Do you ship to Canada? Do you have product number 1693 in metric (kph) ? Thank YouThank you so much for contacting us. We do have shipping available to Canada but unfortunately we do not offer the 1693 in metric scale. We do however have an electronic programmable speedometer in metric scale in the Old Tyme White series: https://www.autometer.com/3-1-8-speedo-190-kph-elec-old-tyme-white.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-17
California Prop 65 Warning