You have no items in your shopping cart.
For all AutoMeter gauges (except Air/Fuel & Auto Gage), speedometers, and most in-dash tachometers. Does not work with Digital & LED Lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2, ES, GS, Elite, Factory Match, NV, Phantom II, Sport-Comp II, Ultra-Lite II). Upgrade your standard instrument lighting with intense LEDs. Replaces 161, 193, 194 & 168 style wedge base bulbs only.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Replacement LED bulb for most AutoMeter incandescent lit gauges, speedometers, and in-dash tachometers
- Replaces 161, 193, 194, & 168 style wedge base bulbs only
- Does not work with Digital A/F Ratio & Auto Gage (Works with Analog A/F Ratio Gauges)
- Does not work with Digital & LED lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2 ES, GS, NV, American Muscle, Sport Comp II, etc.)
- 6.5-8 Lumen Output
- Current draw: 0.06 Amps
- Average bulb life expectancy: 100,000 Hours
- SHIPPED WITH
Can be use in 5" TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, BLACK, PRO-CYCLE Product # 19208 inside bulb and outside shift light bulb ? Thank youThank you for your question. No, this bulb is not compatible with the 5" pro-cycle tachometer. You would want to use our bulb #3294.Date published: 2019-04-23
Can this be used in the sport comp boost gauge? Thank you for your question. Yes, this will work as a replacement/upgrade to the lights in the Sport Comp series. Please note: it is not compatible with the Sport Comp 2 series as the LEDs in that series are built into the circuit board.Date published: 2019-01-05
Can this bulb be used in the 5" phantom autometer tach?Thank you for your question. #3284 red led replacement bulb will work on the 5" Phantom in dash tachometers, where the light is installed in the back of the gauge. On the pedestal tachs, which have the light installed on the front, would use would use part #3294 red led replacement bulb.Date published: 2019-01-05
California Prop 65 Warning