You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
I have a 1988 chevy s10 and was wondering if it would work with its 700r4Thank you so much for contacting us. Our mechanical speedometers are a universal product and will work with any transmission/transfer case with a cable output. They are designed to read 60 MPH at 1000 rpm. We recommend a company called Speedometer Services (414.463.6660) for cables and the associated gears necessary to calibrate the speedometer to your vehicle. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-17
California Prop 65 Warning