You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proving a top quality Speedometer doesn’t have to cost a fortune, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Speedometers are a great solution for any vehicle with a cable drive transmission. Using a 5/8”-18 fitting on the back and calibrated for 1000 rpm at 60 mph, these simple, accurate and durable units have been time tested to provide great performance and exceptional value.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Traditional rolling drum odometer and resetable tripmeter
- Accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable
- Calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
wanting to know if this comes in 3 3/8th sizeThank you for reaching out to us. We offer several 3-3/8" mechanical speedometers, but not in the Designer Black series. Currently we offer only an electronic 1480 and GPS option 1449. You could create something very close, however, in our Custom Shop: https://www.ampcustomshop.com/Date published: 2019-03-26
I have a 1988 chevy s10 and was wondering if it would work with its 700r4Thank you so much for contacting us. Our mechanical speedometers are a universal product and will work with any transmission/transfer case with a cable output. They are designed to read 60 MPH at 1000 rpm. We recommend a company called Speedometer Services (414.463.6660) for cables and the associated gears necessary to calibrate the speedometer to your vehicle. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-17
California Prop 65 Warning