You have no items in your shopping cart.
Forced induction applications require precise monitoring of the boost pressure being created by your turbo or supercharger to get the most power safely from your engine. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Boost Gauge provides the most accurate reading available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Designed for diesel or extreme boost applications, these gauges include a highly advanced 1/8” NPT Pressure Transducer and wiring harness for ease of installation. Data Logging is also possible thanks to an analog .5 - 4.5v output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Can I purchase all the parts from the map sensor pressure port including the T-fitting? This a 6160 boost gauge. ThanksThank you so much for your question. Give our service team a call at 866.248.6357 and we will help get those parts sorted out with you.Date published: 2018-06-11
I need the pressure sensor for the 6160 gauge. What is the part number?Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. The 6160 Boost gauge will use the 2249 MAP sensor, which you can find here, https://www.autometer.com/boost-vacuum-sender-30-inhg-30-psi.htmlDate published: 2018-02-07
California Prop 65 Warning