You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Have 40' diesel pusher motor home. Already have Cobalt boost gauge, wanted to match it w/Cobalt pyro, but it's a 41' wire run from exhaust manifold to dash location. Do you have a pyro that will work accurately over that distance?Thank you so much for contacting us. We have a pyrometer extension module we make that is compatible with our incandescent lit pyrometers: https://www.autometer.com/module-wiring-extension-for-stepper-motor-incandescent-pyrometer-gauges.html This will allow runs of up to 75 feet with no loss in accuracy. Unfortunately the Cobalt line is LED lit, and not compatible. Check out the Ultra Lite, Sport Comp, Phantom, Z Series or Carbon Fiber lines for gauges that will work. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-09
How long is the probe on this gauge?Hi Tylor, thank you for connecting with us. The probe wire length from gauge to probe is 10 feet. The probe itself, right at the bend is just under 3 inches. The probe we include is model 5251, which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/replacement-probe-harness-assy-for-full-sweep-elec-stepper-pyrometer.htmlDate published: 2018-03-23
California Prop 65 Warning