You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keeping track of the vacuum and boost on your forced induction application is critical for extracting the most power safely while keeping your engine in the powerband. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Boost/Vacuum Gauges provide the most accurate eadings available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Taking advantage of AutoMeter’s advanced circuitry, these gauges automatically calibrate on every startup to compensate for altitude, barometric pressure and other atmospheric conditions. Includes an advanced MAP sensor and wiring harness for ease of installation. Designed for gasoline engines, a boost only version is also available for diesel or extreme boost applications.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state MAP Sensor, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes MAP Sensor, T-Fitting, nylon tubing, vacuum fittings, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
hi do you do this gauge with a black bezel? I have 2 other gauges and would like it to match. thanks in advance. glenHi Glen, thank you so much for contacting us. While this gauge is not available off the shelf with a black bezel, we could certainly do a special order for you. Give our sales team a call at 866.248.6356 or 815.895.8141 and we can help to get it figured out for you. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-26
After 14 month of working great the gauge does not calibrate when first turning on the needle goes all the way to the right so I turn the key off this happens every start and then after 4 times or more it calibrates but does not work showing no boost ??Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. This will likely require some additional dialogue and troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team. I would recommend giving us a call at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page, or emailing us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-22
California Prop 65 Warning