You have no items in your shopping cart.
Forced induction applications require precise monitoring of the boost pressure being created by your turbo or supercharger to get the most power safely from your engine. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Boost Gauge provides the most accurate reading available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Designed for diesel or extreme boost applications, these gauges include a highly advanced 1/8” NPT Pressure Transducer and wiring harness for ease of installation. Data Logging is also possible thanks to an analog .5 - 4.5v output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Data logger 0-5V output provides ECU and data systems with vital information
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
Had a gauges installed in my truck and I was trying to change the color and my boost gauge keeps flashing what can I do to fix it?Hi Christopher, thank you so much for contacting us. That could be a number of things - sending unit not hooked up, warning points set at to warn at that point, etc. We'd need to ask a couple of questions, but it's most likely something in your settings. Double check where your warning points are set and where the flashing warnings are also set, as well as that you've got a good connection with your sending unit. I'd welcome you to give our tech team a call at 866.248.6357 and we can help you go through troubleshooting over the phone. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-22
California Prop 65 Warning