2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
I have a 2001 6361 Cobalt fuel pressure gage that has stopped working. what is the most likely problem the sending unit or the gauge? The gange shows 100 psi sometimes and zero (0) other times. Can I get the sending unit for a 1991 GMC Syclone. Thanks
Is there another adapter kit I need to buy to install this fuel pressure gauge on my 06 c6 ls2 fuel rail?
I have a supercharged 2014 mustang gt with approx 750 hp. Where is the fuel pressure being measured? And what pressure range should I consider for the most accurate gauge?
Can I order new wiring for my gauge?
will this gauge work on a dodge cummins diesel
Hello, I have a cobalt fuel pressure gauge. Is there a specific sender for this gauge? If there is what is the part number?.
Hello, Will this fit on the fuel rail of a 1986 Buick grand national? Or will I need an adaptor? thanks...
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, 1/8" NPTF FEMALE TO 1/16" NPT MALE, FOR FORD FUEL RAIL Product #3280$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, -4AN MALE TO 1/16" NPT MALE, FOR FORD FUEL RAIL Product #3275$14.95
FITTING, ADAPTER, M12x1.25 BANJO BOLT TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, FUEL PRESSURE Product #2276$15.95
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20
2-1/16" WIDEBAND PRO PLUS AIR/FUEL RATIO, 6:1-20:1 AFR, COBALT Product #6197$352.51
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT Product #6153$230.28