You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
will this gauge work on a dodge cummins dieselThank you so much for the question. Yes, our fuel pressure gauge will work on your Dodge Cummins. We also have a 0-30 psi model 6161 that is the more common range. Depending on the year, this set-up may be required: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/8 We also have an install guide here for the '98-02: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/guide_view/id/11Date published: 2018-03-09
Hello, I have a cobalt fuel pressure gauge. Is there a specific sender for this gauge? If there is what is the part number?.Hi Blaine, thank you for connecting with us. This Cobalt Fuel Pressure gauge will use the 2246 sender, which you can find here: https://www.autometer.com/100-psi-pressure-transducer.html If you need the wire harness, you'll need model 5227, which you'll find here: https://www.autometer.com/wire-harness-full-sweep-electric-pressure-gauges.htmlDate published: 2018-02-07
California Prop 65 Warning